Thursday, August 21, 2014

and the bump is bumpin' bumpin'.

Wow - it is so weird to look at bump pictures of yourself. It's also weird to look in the mirror these days - I don't even recognize myself! I've now hit my 3rd trimester and am at 28 weeks. I haven't been great at taking the bump pictures weekly, more like bi-weekly but that's better than nothing, right?! It's fun to compare from where I started. Here's a little comparison starting at 11 weeks when we took my first one. Baby girl is now kicking around like crazy - especially at night when I'm trying to sleep! I'm not even mad though. It's so fun (and reassuring) to feel her being active. I'm also feeling pretty good aside from a little back pain here and there. This is the golden period of pregnancy. Everyone tells me I'm about to start feeling really uncomfortable so... bring it on, I guess! I'm okay with it. That means the due date is closer and I am super excited to meet my daughter. 


It's hard to believe that I will keep getting bigger. Even my maternity clothes are feeling tight around the tummy. What am I going to wear!?

5 comments :

  1. I obviously KNOW you're pregnant but reading my friend say she is going to meet her daughter made it more real and grown up. Is that weird? Make sure you tell her that Oct. 31st isn't the worst day to be born :) I will gladly share my birthday with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I just saw your post on MWOA and you are so adorable! I love that cute bump of yours; you look fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you Darby! That is exactly what a preg needs to hear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you are so precious! You look fantastic and you definitely have that momma-to-be glow!

    ReplyDelete