Friday, May 9, 2014

currently.


This is my mom and me. Since it's almost Mother's Day I figured I should share this because I like to remember what my mom put up with (and still does!) I love her. I love all the moms! Moms are the best! Look how angry I am and look at her face! Haha. I guess that is going to be me in her shoes in six months. Yikes!

Watching: American Dream Builders! Jacob & I are loving that show every week. Also - we're behind on a lot of other shows right now but looking forward to this season of Catfish! It's like a car crash you can't look away from.

Reading: Jim Gaffigan - Dad is Fat - STILL. You guys I will never finish this book! I have about 1/4 left and it's funny but it's not like listening to his specials. Also since it's tons of small stories it's not exactly gripping. But I still like it and I'm not going to give up completely.

Listening To: A lot of throwback rap songs from high school. I'm just never gonna get sick of it! Ludacris forever.

Working On: Getting a Pretty Providence mobile friendly site built, keeping up with posts and other than that kind of just surviving. I have NO ENERGY. Hoping that in the next few weeks I'll have some again. This is my second trimester after all! What the heck?

Looking Forward To: Spending the weekend in Galveston with Jacob & family. I even bought a new hat to wear to the beach!


 photo CurrentlyButton_zpsf91f5f07.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment