Tuesday, February 4, 2014

currently.

Whitney + Me on Sunday. She graciously took pics for my first outfit post over at Pretty Providence.
Watching: The Big Bang Theory (season 2) Downton Abbey, Person of Interest, and catching up on Parenthood here and there (I'm like ten episodes behind on this season!)
Reading: Jim Gaffigan - Dad is Fat. I'm so ashamed of this but I got it from the library and kept forgetting to take it back so they charged me a replacement fee. $42 in total. That's an expensive book! 
Listening To: Dem Jeans & the rest of my rap playlist. It's full of Eminem, Ludacris, Mike Jones, Jay Z and Chingy songs from my younger days. 
Working On: A new media kit for Jess to take to Build Your Blog Conference, a post about tax prep, and tax prep. Taxes = BLERG.
Looking Forward To: Valentine's Day 'staycation' at the Woodlands Resort with Jacob in a couple weeks, the Houston rodeo, AND my brother & sis-in-law coming to visit in March!!! 

11 comments :

  1. Rap music! Yes….girl after my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably my favorite person ever ;) The rap playlist makes me giggle. And I'm not sure why it looks like I don't like you in that picture! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH and you're my favorite. Your melt matches my hair perfectly in these pix. Great color choice ;)

      Delete
  3. But did you finally get on the Spotify bandwagon??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still no but I'm glad you reminded me! I'm gonna download it stat!

      Delete
  4. Oh what a bummer about the book! I'm so afraid I'm going to do that. The most I ever paid in late fees was $1.20 and I was so mad :) Is Person of Interest on Netflix? It sounds like something I might like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sucks! That's the first time I've paid fees in like ten years. BLAH. Person of Interest... I think it's on netflix DVD but not streaming :( It's SOOO good though. We've been obsessed since the beginning.

      Delete
  5. So was the book good at least? I love Jim Gaffigan!! And your playlist sounds like something I would jam and rap to in my car :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so embarassing but I haven't finished it!! Part of the reason I took so long to return it, I kept thinking, I should finish it since I'm paying fees on it, but then kept not finishing it. Now that I own it I think I can do it without guilt or shame. :D

      Delete
  6. You guys are so precious! Are you going to take your bro & sis-in-law to the rodeo??

    ReplyDelete