Tuesday, December 3, 2013

five things.


I got tagged by Nini Kat to answer some questions about myself, and I'm pretty excited because this feels nostalgic. Do you guys remember back in MSN Messenger days when people would forward around these little quizzes to take? That's what this reminds me of! I guess the tradition lives on, but now it's instagram, facebook and blogs that we are doing it on!


What is a moment you wish to relive?


Gosh, this is a hard question! I have had a lot of happy moments in my life that I wouldn't mind reliving.. but I'm having a hard time picking. This is probably so typical but I think my wedding day would be a blast to relive because it was just so perfect and fun. Everything just worked that day. 




What is your favorite item in your closet?


Yellow cardigans. It's plural because after I bought my first one (pictured below) I kept buying them, and have about six now. I wear one or two per week! It's pretty much my daily uniform. Jeans and yellow cardigan. 





What is one thing that you will keep forever? (in a non hoarding way)



I have a few pieces of jewelry that are sentimental to me, my wedding ring, a necklace, bracelet and ring from tiffany's that my dad gave me when I graduated high school, and a white gold CTR ring my stepdad gave me for Christmas one year. They are all meaningful and even if/when they feel out of style I would never give them up!



What is your all time favorite song to get you into the mood to have fun? (pump up song)






Absolute favorite is Back Then by Mike Jones! I can rap every single word along with it. A few other rap songs do the trick too: Swing, Lean Like a Cholo, Dem Jeans, The Humpty Dance and I've never made a playlist that didn't include Baby Got Back.


Have you ever been on TV? 


A few years ago the boy and I went to The Price Is Right & no, we didn't get to play... but we got aisle seats which was awesome because any time a contestant ran up or down the aisle we got to high five them and we were on that episode quite a bit! 




Our shirts say I heart Rich Fields & Rich Fields is my hero. He was the announcer at the time. "Come on dooooown!" He actually called us out & told us he liked our shirts! YAY.




9 comments :

  1. I think I need a mustard cardigan and I can't find one. Probably because you bought them all... I love learning that you have a hidden rap talent and was this Drew Carey's Price as Right? Did you tell him he sucked? Because he kind of does, just saying. But I'm not at all surprised you had amazing shirts for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did buy them all. But actually I need a new one, cause all mine ar getting holes in them from so much wear (I wish I was joking) so I'll let you know when I find one. and WHAT! I love Drew!

      Delete
  2. I love my mustard cardigan! I was actually going to wear it today but had to change my whole outfit. Love the "back Then" choice with Mike Jones. who? mike jones! :P Thanks for answering my questions! I was on one of the late shows when I went to NYC but we got sat at the corner so I got no air time :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect color cardigan. It goes with everything! What late show did you go to?!

      Delete
  3. You are the first person I've ever known who also likes "Lean like a cholo!!!!!" Seriously, everyone thinks I'm crazy when I sing that song or dance like the guy in the video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... is it because we're from Houston?! haha

      Delete
    2. or, in your case, now living in Houston :)

      Delete
  4. Hahahah! Got to love that southern rap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you were on The Price Is Right!! That is amazing.

    ReplyDelete