Tuesday, November 12, 2013

ugly sweaters for sale! | pretty ugly shop

ugly christmas sweaters for sale - cheap - all $25 or less!

Exciting announcement y'all! I'm selling ugly christmas sweaters. I've always been obsessed with Ugly Sweater parties & when I am out thrifting I find it hard to just leave the awesomeness on the rack. So this year I decided to take the best ones home & the collection was getting out of control so I'm selling on Instagram. Check out my shop! 

I see ugly sweaters for sale on Etsy all the time, but they are $40 or $50. That's way too much, in my humble opinion. I'm just selling them for a small amount more than I paid, nothing over $25, and priority 3-5 day shipping is included in the price! Basically I have just done the thrift shopping for you. 

ugly christmas sweaters for sale - cheap - all $25 or less!

I am not a sales-woman... but let me try. If you invest $20 in a good ugly sweater, you are set for life. No longer do you have to rush out to the thrift stores in December to find one, only to realize they're long gone, then resort to borrowing something not that ugly, not that awesome, just passable for a party. Or worse... showing up to the party without an ugly sweater on. (NOT COOL.)

ugly christmas sweaters for sale - cheap - all $25 or less!

Just doing some sweater angels. Now I would like to thank my beautiful model & bff & sister (in-law) Jen.


ugly christmas sweaters for sale - cheap - all $25 or less!

...and my other super handsome ham of a model, my husband. He really cracked us up with his posing. I couldn't even hold the camera still from laughing so hard cutting off his head in more than a few shots.

ugly christmas sweaters for sale - cheap - all $25 or less!

Now for the good part. If you are a follower of this blog, or Pretty Providence, or you follow me on twitter you get a deal. $2 off any purchase! Just write "happiness and lace $2" in your comment with which way you follow me, and of course your PayPal email. Three cheers for ugly sweaters!

4 comments :

  1. Sweater angels?!? haha You are so cute! All three of you could be models :) Good luck with the shop! I hope it's a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I have sold 5 already and I'm feeling good about the odds of selling more. I am not thinking of this as a business venture, more like a hobby, so I am getting satisfaction mainly from the fact that other people like the sweaters as much as I do!

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm so happy you decided to do this! The pics of your husband on Instagram seriously crack me up! He is such a good sport :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Haha he is so funny. He gets into stuff like this!

      Delete