Thursday, January 31, 2013

liz lemon parties are mandatory.



The series finale of 30 Rock is tonight. I can't tell you how much joy this show has brought me. Liz Lemon is hands down the most relatable character ever
to exist be written. I know that I am only one of millions of ladies who watched 30 Rock and thought to themselves "Yes, Liz! We are the exact same person!"

Did you know that in only 7 seasons 30 Rock was nominated for 97 Emmys? 

Lemon's one-liners make me laugh so hard. here are five of the best Lemon quotes ever:

5. "Aint no party like a Liz Lemon party, 'cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory!"

4. "Workin' on my night cheese." -this one is funnier in context

3. “Hey, don’t knock my Sabor de Soledad. I found a prize in here the other day. I hope.”

2. "Hey, do you have a neck pillow? I blew mine up and now it smells like my mouth."

1. "I like to keep “boss Liz” and “friend Liz” separate, because “boss Liz” is all “paperwork! paperwork!” but “friend Liz” is all “my feet hurt, I’m staying in tonight!”

There are really so many good ones though, do you have a fave? Please share!

0 comments :

Post a Comment