Monday, November 19, 2012

dream home.

I have been daydreaming a lot about what kind of home I would like to have in the future. I guess it's probably since I know I am moving in the next few months. I always kind of picture the same basic idea. I went in and found that the same theme exists in almost all of the pictures I have pinned to my "dope decor" board on pinterest.  Hardwood floors, white or very light walls, exposed brick in either white or light brown. I hope that I can find a place like this to call home, or find a home I can make look like this in the next few years. I mean, I am sure I will be happy wherever I decide to make my home, but I do like pretty things and for my house to be something I am excited about.

Here are a few photos of my inspirations. You can also check out my pinterest board if you want.
Exposed Brick Bedroom on Country Living

Vintage Renewal Loft on Houzz


Nursery on Rockstar Diaries

0 comments :

Post a Comment