Friday, October 5, 2012

conference crepes inspiration.

This weekend is LDS General Conference! I love when this rolls around twice a year, and not just because I have a tradition of having crepes for breakfast while I watch. It's just always an inspiring program. I can't wait to hear what my Prophet and Apostles have to say to me. About the crepes though, I grew up having peach crepes and strawberry crepes, meaning it was just sliced up fruit on a basic crepe with powdered sugar on top. They are divine and I love them that way. It seems like everyone has a different favorite topping though, and I am always willing to try new things. So, here are a few of the ways I have been wanting to try them. They really all look so wonderful!


Mango and toasted coconut with greek yogurt @ you are my fave. 

Chocolate banana crepes at gimme some oven.

Peach crepes at jelanie shop.

Pumpkin crepes at two tarts. (Will for sure be trying these this weekend!)

Strawberry & banana crepes at betty crocker.

0 comments :

Post a Comment