Friday, September 14, 2012

tweets about instagram.

The ugly truth. I am not currently feeling hurt or sad in any way, but when these tweets came up on my feed both within a few days of each other I had been. It's just good to know you're not the only one. Then it's good to take a step back and remember that there is a bigger picture than the Instagram and Facebook feeds. What you see is people sharing their happiest moments. Their prettiest pictures. Their fanciest clothes. It's important to remember that everyone has their times behind the laptop or the iphone in their pj's feeling like everyone else has a more glamorous life than they do. That's just how it is. So I've been working on not taking being uninvited personally, and not comparing myself to others. Sometimes it's an uphill battle but it really is so much easier when you keep your perspective in check, and think about what you truly value.

0 comments :

Post a Comment