Monday, September 10, 2012

nephew kitten.


Isn't he the most precious thing you have ever seen? He is my new nephew kitten. Last weekend my brother-in-law found him tangled up in a bush all alone, with no mother or owner to be found. He was only three weeks old! So BIL and his girlfriend have adopted him and are taking care of him around the clock, bottle-feeding him and helping him learn the basic life skills of a cat. I got to snuggle with him a few times this week and it was glorious. I have always loved cats and dogs and did you know pets are really good for people? Well, for people who like animals. They are the most loyal companions and give unconditional love like no human can. I can't wait til we can finally adopt furball or two. For now I will just borrow Galileo.

0 comments :

Post a Comment