Wednesday, September 12, 2012

music i love: isaac russell


Isaac Russell. He writes the kind of songs that are honest, and that tug on your heartstrings. I fell in love with his album Elizabeth four years ago, and I still listen to it over and over. I'm crossing my fingers that he has a new album out in the near future. When he performs in my area I always jump at the chance to go hear him. After four years I can say that if I had to choose only ten albums to have with me on a deserted island, Elizabeth would be one of them. It's hard to convey how great it is, though so you just need to hear it. Listen here!

Oh and an interesting tidbit: Husband played the drums on this album! But I was in love with it before I met him, so I can truly say that isn't why I love the music.

0 comments :

Post a Comment