Monday, September 3, 2012

happy temptations day!

Y'all know I'm a huge fan of The Tempations! I used to listen to them in my dad's car when he was driving me to and fro. He instilled in me the love I have for lots of my favorite music. Thanks pops! So you guys know that song... Papa was a Rollin' Stone? The first line in it after quite a while of instrumental goodness is "It was the third of September" and because of this, my dad and I have always pointed out to one another that it is Temptations Day, and we listen to them. So I hope you take a minute today to appreciate them like husband and I will definitely be doing on our trip home from (viva) Las Vegas!


Oh yeah, and Happy Labor Day too... I am quite happy to have Temptations Day off thanks to that coincidence! 



0 comments :

Post a Comment