Friday, January 20, 2012

pretty distractions.

Well, school is back in and this time I've got a LOT of credits I'm taking. I like it, but it's a lot of homework. For some reason though, this much homework done all on my laptop has had me taking more "little breaks" to look at pretty things. I dream of one day having time to make more. I know that in reality it wouldn't bring me quite as much joy as school though. At least not right now. I just love it. Here are some of my favorites. I am in love with the color scheme of the top cake.

via design sponge



I like this one because I really want a vacation to happen in the near future. A road trip in a trailer like this would be ideal. spotted on pinterest.

Mean cakes should become the norm right? Instead of "Happy Birthday ____" we should all air our grievances about the person who's birthday it is. Okay, just kidding. It's important to be nice. via fieldguided

0 comments :

Post a Comment