Saturday, May 29, 2010

something i need to share.

Hey ya'll! So really quick. I learned this awhile ago and I decided I need to share it with everyone because it is great. Now, it is about stain removal sooo nerd alert. First- if you have a grease stain on one of your clothes try putting shampoo on it. It breaks up the oils and it should come right out. Unless there is something crazy in your shampoo. The cheap suave kind was what the girl who told me about it uses. Also! I know a lot of you have a lot of sensitive white clothes..... look no further on how to brighten up those whites! No more armpit stains, etc. I was told never to just bleach them because it will make them dingier. Here is the formula.
  • warm/hot water
  • 2 tbs. ammonia
  • 4 tbs. dishwasher detergent (the GRANULAR kind, i.e. cascade)
  • 4 tbs. regular (sink) dish soap
Soak the whites in that formula in your washer for about half an hour and then wash it as you normally would. They should look good as new!

0 comments :

Post a Comment