Wednesday, September 30, 2009

happiness!

I am back. I feel sheepish and I wonder if anyone even checks this anymore!? Things got super busy with moving, starting a new job, and trying to fit wedding planning and errand running into every spare moment that there was. Things have calmed down- a little. I will blog more about the wedding later but I do want to just say how PERFECT it was! I have loved every second beginning the night before when we had our wedding dinner til now. That dinner, the wedding, the reception, and the honeymoon could not have gone smoother! Marriage is the best thing in the world and I am so happy and excited that I get to enjoy this happy feeling forever.

Now for some good news- Courtney Brooke took our pictures and she is awesome, and now they have been featured on a couple blogs! So since I am a punk and don't have time to post them myself I am going to share those links if anyone is interested in checking them out. I can't wait to see the pics from the wedding at the temple and the reception.

Featured on:

Grey Likes Weddings and Wedding Chicks

also, Kate Osborne was our second photographer and she has posted a few from the wedding on her website! Here is the direct link.

2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see how your wedding came together. I am heading right now to look at all the other pictures you linked to. Congratulations on your wedding...
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding. Your pictures are gorgeous! Loved your dress, you looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete