Friday, August 7, 2009

lists and happiness.

I love making lists. Lists (and my cute fianceeee) are usually the only thing that can help me in my moments of panic. You know, when you have so much to do but you have no idea where to start? So I feel like making a list today, but not a list of things I need to do asap, because that is not fun.


list of things I dream about-

jacob and i getting to live together, just the two of us.
being so poor we eat cup noodles in different variations every day-and don't mind.
being his wife forever.
being an aunt to 2 cute boys and the baby girl in linda's tummy!
decorating our new little house. making it our home for the next 2 years.
getting our first puppy together.
graduating college and moving somewhere new.
starting a family.
going on family vacations to the lake.
watching our children grow up and being best friends with them.
living in the south and having a wraparound porch.
us still cuddling when we are 80.

2 comments :

  1. Okay sarah really, too freakin cute!! I'm obsessed with you and jacob and this post. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list...what a fun thing to reflect on.
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete