Thursday, July 9, 2009

birdcages and happiness.

so cute
I love birdcages! My cute friend, and fabulously talented photographer Courtney sent me this picture saying that it reminded her of me. So nice! How lovely is this photo though? What a fun idea. I have toyed with the idea of using a birdcage at my wedding on the present table, for people to put cards in or something. There are lots of ways to display them I'm sure, and what a fun way to bring something new to the table. What would you use one for in decor?

3 comments :

  1. This is such a fun idea to incorporate into your wedding...Hope you have a good weekend. (My sister and I are hosting a postcard swap over at our blog...come on over and sign up if you are interested).
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I had seen this picture before, so cute! This does seem like you! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete