Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Launch!

This is the moment where this blog slowly begins it's growth into something of worth to someone other than me (hopefully.) Well, I am just going to come out and say it. I am getting married! I do not have a ring because we are still shopping, but it is happening, in three months! Yes, I have three months to plan a wedding on a budget of $10,000. How will I do it, you ask? This is where I am going to log it, so you can keep checking back. I want to share my ideas because I have gotten most of my inspiration from other wedding blogs and I believe that I can help other brides too! Including but not limited to: brides on a budget, brides who want to get creative and do things a little less traditionally, and of course brides in UTAH-as most blogs and wedding magazines do not cater to us, sad to say. Also, let's be honest- I need a filter for my ramblings and complete obsession with everything weddings. So here we go!!!

2 comments :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!!
    can i help?
    pleeeeease! you wedding will be amazing. i can only imagine! ps love this blog sar!!

    ReplyDelete