Friday, June 12, 2009

weddings and happiness

Every day I see so many RAD ideas, and I am just now realizing that I have not been sharing them, at all. This blog is totally not serving its purpose! Let me fix that.

tecwedding
tecwedding1
tecwedding3
tecwedding2


When I first saw this Nashville wedding, I was in awe. Not only is it photographed by one of my favorite photographers, Tec Petaja, the design is pretty much RIGHT up my alley. I don't know if I could have imagined something better in my head. So when I found out that it was just a photoshoot and not an actual wedding, it all made sense. Go to Tec's website to see the whole shoot, see which vendors helped him out with it, and see more of the beauty that are these photos. I love you, pretend wedding, and you are the basic inspiration for my own wedding reception!


van
I also love the idea of having an old classic or vintage car in a fun color at my wedding. I just need to find out where to find one in good ol' slc!


sody

Last but not least, how fun is this old soda fountain idea for drinks? So colorful! Go here to see more.

0 comments :

Post a Comment