Thursday, June 25, 2009

announcements and happiness

Not wedding announcements! Color announcements!!!! These are mine. Making these color boards is too much fun. I can't stop.

COLOR BOARD LOVE
{click to enlarge}
From top to bottom, left to right: gray dress down east basics, plum dress inspiration board via elizabeth anne designs, flowers , dessert tray hire things via style me pretty, lemonade alexandra grabewski, flowers dandelion ranch, parasol 100 layer cake boards, pie bhg, pink drink the knot, gray suit gq, yellow shoes, polaroid photobooth via google images, and color swatches 100 layer cake color boards.
I love my colors. Do you?

4 comments :

  1. I love all of these colors! Your wedding is going to be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete