Thursday, May 7, 2009

things that i love.

There are some things that I just live for. One of those things is making lists. I make lists of all kinds. Lists of what to pack. Lists of things I need to get done in a week. Lists of things I want to do before I die. You get the idea! I especially like making lists of things that make me happy. I have done this with various friends just for fun, including but not limited to: Dale, Stephen & Jacob. I even bought a book that is a list of 14,000 things to be happy about at B&N the winter past. I love them. When I came across this I was immediately in love and I had to do it too. My way.

So now I am going to make a list of things I love. I will probably do this very often. I will also probably ask you to make lists (if you want to, and you know you do) and send me yours simply because I want to know. What do you love most? What makes you immediately smile? What SMALL, SEEMINGLY INSIGNIFICANT things do you value more than your most expensive material posessions?

1 music that changes your life
2 garage saling & antiquing
3 seeing very old people still in love
4 diet dr. pepper with a chocolate banana shake
5 hugs & kisses from the boy you love most
6 popsicles
7 hammocks and porch swings
8 sundresses
9 pretty pictures
10 mexican food

oh, and I also love photobooths.

1 comments :