Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Friends Are RAD - Exhibit A

Photobucket
They support Rock & Roll.
Photobucket
This pictures existence might be explanatory enough.
Photobucket
They go on missions and serve the Lord.
Photobucket
They look really good in evening wear.
Photobucket
They appreciate spending a night trying to get the perfect mid-air picture.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They like a nice butt as much as the next guy.

They toilet paper and maxi pad the trucks of those who disrespect us.
Photobucket
They go see Peter Bjorn and John with me.
Photobucket
They dress up like wizards and wait three hours for a Harry Potter book with me.
Photobucket
They appreciate fine art.
Photobucket
They partake in Provo Thursday and play with my brother.
Photobucket
They cause uncontrollable laughter and then ask..."What are you laughing at?".
Photobucket
They look good in clothes bought at D.I.

Photobucket
This makes me smile.

2 comments :