Friday, February 1, 2008

Feb.blue.ary.

It is cold. I want april.

The song "Umbrella" by Rihanna makes me want to cringe. I mean... What is good about a pop song that turns into a car alarm? Under my umberella-a-a-EEH-EH-EH-EH. Ewwww. Oy.

I definately feel like doing crafts this weekend but I most likely won't. Maybe I will at least go to D.I or savers, or maybe even both, for a little bit of me time. I need to wind down! I feel like I am on a rollercoaster lately. A fun slash nauseating and kind of scary anxiety envoking rollercoaster.

As well as not listening to my science professor, Dr. McArthur and as well as sitting next to Gavin...whom I am sure I will always remember as probably the most adorable person that I used to know, because I don't think that we will be friends forever, and that is a shame. He is just as cute as a button. Anyway..I came upon a thought today. I have always had the decision made in my head that when I finally obtain a pup like I so desperately want to, I would like to name it after a celebrity, such as Paul Anka, Burt Reynolds, or Meg White. I haven't yet decided which lucky celeb I will name this pup after, but I indeed do have plenty of time for that. I also have always thought that Scout was a good name for a girl, and that I might use it, but then what I realized today is that people might confuse my pet for my daughter, and vice versa! I have nothing to say except maybe... I'm sorry, Scout?
I figured out just now that "Domo Arigato" means "Thank You Very Much" in Japanese. That explains a lot...domo arigato, google.

0 comments :

Post a Comment